Header image

Watch UFC 125: Leben vs Stann

Posted by Gracie Friday, December 31, 2010 Labels:

In the other side of the octagon, we have Brian Stann, the WEC lightheavyweight former champion and a former Marine. This guy is simply one of the kindest nicest people and honorable that I've seen in MMA. You can see the interview with Brian Stann below to see what I mean. I do not see him winning this fight though. He is currently 3-2 in the UFC and has little to lose (as he does, but not as much as Chris Leben). However, I have heard that Stann is focused on their running game soon, and maybe he can take Leben down and do something on the floor. We simply can not forget that Leben has subtitled Akiyama, a very technical fighter in the soil as well.

Let's see how it goes this fight. In short, I think this will be a fight of the night, one of the boys go to sleep, and I would put money that this will be a good night's sleep of Brian Stann.

0 comments:

Post a Comment